Duties and Resposibilites
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance schedule of HVAC, AC, Chiller.
- Routine inspection and repair of HVAC, AC, Chiller.
- Ensure that all operation and maintenance activities are properly recorded and documented.
- Response to emergency and breakdowns.
- Execute the work order issued by superiors with specified standards.
- Ensure all portable equipment are in correct order and use safely.
- Assist to perform the electrical, mechanical and plumbing and others when and where required.
- Advises Facilities / Technical Supervisor concerning major repairs / changes required.
- Monitor the performance and adjust HVAC, AC, Chiller equipment to obtain maximum efficiency.
- Conduct trouble shoot/diagnose and repair faulty operations of HVAC, AC, Chiller units such as:
- Air handling units
- Fresh air & exhaust fan units
- A/C split & packaged type units
- A/C window type units
- Centrifugal pumps